Fundraise with us
Help us to continue Fighting Poverty by fundraising for Z2K. Whatever amount you raise, whatever you choose to do, wherever you choose to do it, your fundraising will make a real difference.
Here are some suggestions to help inspire you:
- Host a virtual social event – whether you host a virtual dinner party or movie night, invite your friends to participate over webcam. Every participant could donate the cost of a cinema ticket or the cost of a meal to help fundraise
- Play games – host a quiz, challenge your friends and family to a game of bingo or charades. Losers of every round have to put money in the pot!
- Use your skills – teach people something new, like yoga or cooking. Each participant donates to take part!
- Fundraise with colleagues – fancy dress Friday, or post-work social donating what your organisation would have spent.
- Sports – what about 5-aside football or 5k run? Again, all participants could donate to take part!
You can choose how you want to help, and we’ll support you all the way. To discuss this further, please contact our Fundraising Manager.
We have plenty of collection tins, buckets and t-shirts we would happily send to you to help with your fundraising. Use the button below to email our Fundraising Manager if you are interested.
To help with your fundraising, you can create your own fundraising page through Virgin Money Giving