We are looking for a new triage volunteer to commit to at least 2 days a week for a minimum of 3 months for any of the following times: 10am-4pm, 10am – 12pm or 2pm – 4pm.
The successful applicant will assist the casework team in taking client calls and enquiries.
1. Overall task is to provide support and assistance to the casework team and clients
2. Answer all incoming calls:
• Taking down new enquiries
• taking messages for the caseworker
• providing client with updates from their case records
• signposting to other services where z2k are unable to help.
3. When the telephone lines are closed/no incoming calls:
• Make follow up calls
• Pick up and respond to voicemails
• Help with any incoming scans/photocopies
• Update case management system
• Complete research
• Update training notes
• Search for training courses
4. Provide the volunteer manager with updates on all tasks undertaken.
5. Attend volunteer meetings, training events and supervision sessions in accordance with
policies and procedures.
Interested applicants should complete our volunteer expression of interest form, attaching a CV and cover letter by 5pm on Friday 23rd June. All applicants will be contacted one week after the closing date.